Cherry Coke

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The other day I found a website that asked people to finish the sentence "If I could change anything about myself, another person, or the world I live in it would be......" Some of the responses were pretty amusing so I had to share them. There were some serious ones, but where's the fun in that. Here are some of my favorites.


* i would change all the kethcup and mustard packets to mayonnaise w/ anchovie slices for a day....that would definitely freak ppl out
-p&p

*I would change dance videos. The lead singer bumps into people on the street, and they all start dancing the same moves. Maybe one person, but ten? I mean, c'mon, NO ONE knows all the steps by just being tapped by the lead singer's hips. I would have that person try to get people to dance, and those people would try to dance but end up tripping up the lead singer, so they would have to move on, leaving a big mess of twisted ankles and crying people.
-El numero cinco

Okay this one is hilarious: *If I could change anyone, I would change my ex-boyfriend. I would make him realize we're not together anymore, even though I still sleep with him and go on dates with him and hang out with him all day. Come on man, it's over.
-pookie

Is it over pookie? Is it? So funny.

* I would make all Tuesdays Topless day, unless you're ugly...cause no one wants to see that.
-Matty

Matty has high ambitions.

*I wish I was 10feet tall with red eyes and a big hairy body and I would breath Fire. Then I could run around a smash things and be like Grrrrrrrrrr roar and all the people they would be like ahhhhhh run away and I would be laughing......
-Chicken

*I wish I had a bigger pleasuring stick so women wouldn't laugh and walk away when I pull down my pants.
-Daniel

Wow. Poor Daniel.

And for the finale I found words of wisdom that every person on earth should live by......
*I would change all men who think they need a girl with giant boobs to be happy. All you need is a girl like Rachel. Perfect in every way.
-Odin the Shadow
Why thank you Odin. Quite genius. Hhmmm..Mrs. The Shadow. That has a nice ring to it.

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

we all know that your nickname is pookie.........

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oops! Cat's out of the bag!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

I thought her name was Daniel...

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Haha! That is wrong on so many levels. You're actually both right. Not only am I a slutty ex-girlfriend but I am also a little bit of a man. But I'm still perfect. Odin said so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home