Cherry Coke

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The first post of the new year, how very exciting. Or not exciting at all. I feel like since there's been such a long absence since my last post I should update everyone on all my thrilling adventures. So here it goes.....I'm done. My life's not thrilling! Although I did take an exciting trip to the booming metropolis that is Plano Illinois. I finally went to visit Missy and Jake and their new home, very nice. We got a lovely tour of the town. And by tour I mean their church and a pizza place. I think that may have been all Missy knew of the town. We'll actually be heading back that way tomorrow. Maybe I'll have more to post after that, but as of right now I have nothing left to share. Happy New Year and all that good stuff.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

heck yeah we'll have more to post after today! we're gonna take down the city of plano tonight girl! haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home