Cherry Coke

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Well I have been sufficiently repremanded for my week long absence from the blogger world. I apologize to anyone who repeatedly checked this only to find my hump, my hump, over and over again. What have I been up to you ask? I've been up to a lot, but I don't feel like typing it all out, so I'll just discuss some highlights. And by highlights I mean stuff that won't take too long to type out. Let's start at the beginning of the week shall we. Well monday was Halloween, a festive holiday, so to celebrate my friend Lindsey decided to send me a festive email. Through this email I have discovered that I do not like surprises. This is what the email was. It said to click on the attached link then look at the two pictures and find the 3 things that are different in them. So while I'm staring as closely at the stupid screen as I can with the volume of my speakers up high trying to find the supposed differences, the face of sheer evil pops up on my screen joined with loud demonic screeching. I handled the situation the same way any mature adult would handle it. I screamed hysterically turned off my entire computer and proceeded to run around the room screaming nonstop for about three minutes. Then I didn't get back on my computer for two days because of the memory. I did make my sister send Missy the email so that I could share the lovely experience. Unfortunately Missy couldn't get the link to work so she never got to see it, so I just told her what it was. If any of you would like me to send it to you so you can make fun of me just let me know. You know you want to see the face of sheer evil. Now that it's November the halloween season is over and it's time to think about Thanksgiving. Most people skip right over Thanksgiving and move on to Christmas, but I am not one of those people. I like to thoroughly enjoy every holiday. I did however put up some Christmas lights, buy some eggnogg and watch Holiday Inn. So I cheated a little on my nothing Chrismassy until after Thanksgiving rule, but it won't go any farther. Oh and in my very first blogaroo I mentioned that I was going to start reading Gone With the Wind, well that was two months ago but I didn't start reading it until last week but I've finished now and I really liked it. Now I want to watch the movie because I've never seen it. Hhhmmm.....I feel as if I am now just starting to ramble incoherently. I should end this now. Just one last thing, I love bats!

6 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yeah! Bats! Do you prefer them alive or decomposing? I prefer them in a house, on a curtain, caught in a pot.

Thanks for getting us passed the hump, hump, hump!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Ha! I too prefer the bats alive and on a curtain in my house. And I'm so glad to have updated to your approval.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

so the face of pure evil...was it a clown?

and what exactly did you scream for 3 minutes while running around your room? did it sound anything like "STOP CHASING ME!!! YOU'VE HAD YOUR KICKS!!!" ?

Just curious...

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Mandy, of course I didn't yell that. Who would yell such a silly thing at a guy dressed in a clown suit chasing you around a parking lot?

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

i have no idea...

just a thought! haha.

so was it a clown or what? i can't handle the suspense!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh sorry for not clearing it up previously. No it was not a clown, it was an evil demon of death. I can't actually describe the "face" that popped up, but it was super creepy and it made me cry. I'm not saying that I'm too easily scared and a big baby, but some people might think that. But then again, those people didn't see the evil demon face of death!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home