Cherry Coke

Friday, September 30, 2005

Alias premiered last night. If they seriously killed Vaughn off the show I will never watch that show again. Ever! I'm so mad. Althouh if he does die he will be the first person to actually stay dead on that show. Oh well, on to real life news. My friend Stephie is staying with me this weekend, so for once I will not be bored out of my mind on the weekend. Very exciting. I might actually get out of this horribly boring town too. My sister even has the day off tomorrow night. That's a first, so I might actually see her for more than five minutes. What a good weekend! So as I was typing this little post there was a knock at my door. To my complete surprise my friend Leanne was at my door! She came all the way from Florida. Needless to say I was completely shocked. This is now 5 1/2 hours later, but I just thought I would finally finish this. I'm finally going to have something to do. Celebrate good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home