Cherry Coke

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Here's what I don't like about this town. There is nothing to do here except sit around and get fat. Seriously, I get so bored here that I just sit around and eat out of boredom just to pass time. Which is fun, because it has become my life's greatest hope to become a big fat tub of goo. Hopefully soon I will become so large that I will no longer be able to walk, but instead have to fall over on my side and have oompa loompas roll me around from place to place. I have been getting some exercise in, however. I have been spending a lot of my free time playing DDR with some of my buddies here. That's dance dance revolution for those of you who aren't in the know. I swore I would never play that weird game and now I can't quit. Of course now I can take the skills I've learned from that game to be a part of next season's So You Think You Can Dance. And yes, I do watch that show. I love dancing! Next season I'm going to take America by storm with my skills of dancing on four arrows. Don't be jealous. I just had a funny thought. I am currently drinking Cherry Coke. Okay that's not so much funny as just a random thought of irony that popped into my head. Has anyone ever attempted to type the word popped and then realized that they typed the word pooped and then laughed like a 8 year old at the mistake? No? Just me? Okay then. Well on that weird note, I shall go. My oompa loompas are getting tired of holding my fat body up so I can type.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Follow your dreams! You are awesome at DDR!!!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

asdfkj;awoeruijnvj

you never fail at making me laugh.

i'd LOVE to have a DDR party...however, i think it's funny that it's called DANCE DANCE Revolution, when really stepping on arrows isn't really deserving to be called dancing. maybe that's why they say it twice in the title...to try to emphasize it in order to make up for the non-dancing it really is. but it's still fun!

i'm w/ you on the eating thing...i tell heidi i think it's something about our apartment that makes me eat all the time. i think that's just my excuse. boredom is really the reason why. i just love food. that's it, plain and simple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home