Cherry Coke

Friday, September 02, 2005

Oh the pressure! I read Mandy's blog and she said I was hilarious. I feel so special. Now I have to work to be hilarious so I don't disappoint anyone. I am of course just joking, I am naturally hilarious. Right now I am in Nashville visiting my sister and her husband. We spent thirty dollars on a half tank of gas which was fun. Then while at the gas station some guy came up and asked us if we had some money for gas. I don't know why he's driving around if he can't afford gas, but we gave him five bucks. It's all we had on us. I'm guessing he used that one gallon of gas he was able to purchase to drive to the next gas station down the street and ask for more money. I'm so glad I could help. After that adventure we went inside to use the bathroom and as we were washing our hands an old lady in the last stall started shouting "Hello! Hello! Is anyone in here?!" I was nervous to help her with any problem she might be having in a bathroom stall but I did reassure her that I was in there. Then she just walked out of the stall and said "Oh I thought I was stuck in there, I couldn't turn the lock. I'm okay now." Then she proceeded to wash her hands. I'm not sure what's wrong with the people in that town, but I left quickly before another strange person asked me for help. My sister gave us (by the way Ellie was with me) the wrong directions so we ended up going 40 minutes out of our way. Which is fine because it's not like gas is expensive so wasting it is not a problem. But we got here and I should probably spend time with my hosts now. I just wanted to post something because Missy accused me of being "too cooooo to write in the blog again." I don't want anyone to think that I believe myself to be too coooo, so here ya go.

2 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

out of curiosity, i had to check out the "corporate gift basket" site. that's stinkin' ridiculous. what the crap is with the junk comments? i got one last week too!

anyways, hilarious hilarious story. i had to hold back the out loud laughter again. only to you would those things happen. hahahahahaha.

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I noticed that several people are getting junk posted in their comments. That is no good.

I was afraid that the poor lady had fallen down in the stall and you were going to have to crawl under and save her.

Melissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home