Cherry Coke

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Weekend report: I have done absolutely nothing of significance. I'm so bored. In these times of such boredom I begin to contemplate the little things in life that make me happy. So I figured I could share some of these things with you.

Funny Quotes:
"I hate it when people say somebody has a "speech impediment" even if he does, because it could hurt his feelings. So instead, I call it a "speech improvement", and I go up to the guy and say, "Hey, Bob, I like your speech improvement." I think this makes him feel better."

"If you're a cowboy, and you're dragging a guy behind your horse, I bet it would really make you mad if you looked back and the guy was reading a magazine."

"When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, "I like mayonnaise." She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me."

"If you want to be the popular one at a party, here's a good thing to do: Go up to some people who are talking and laughing and say, "Well, technically that's illegal." It might fit in with what somebody just said. And even if it doesn't, so what, I hate this stupid party."

Those were all deep thoughts from Jack Handy. I love that stuff. It doesn't make sense!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I love it! Do you remember the time I walked up to that group of kids and acted like I knew them? They thought I was in junior high!!!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Missy you're so funny! You said your name was Natalie. Those were good times. Good times indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home