Cherry Coke

Monday, September 12, 2005

Save The Last Dance was on t.v. last night, so of course I had to watch it. I love that movie. It makes me think about when I went to see it in theaters with Allison on her 19th birthday (Yikes! that was so long ago), and the lady sitting next to me talked on her cell phone for almost the whole movie. I'll never forget it because it was when I almost committed my first murder. As loud as she could speak she was like "Hey! Where you at? I'm at the movies." (waiting for response) "Save the last dance." (apparantly the person was deaf and could not hear here) "I said.....(even louder) Save the Last Dance!" Who does that? Come on! But I digress, as I really wanted to talk about how much I love the movie. It always makes me want to get up and dance. It also makes me wish I was a good dancer, but I don't think having exactly one dance move qualifies me as a good dancer. But I make my one dance move work by making slight alterations. Sometimes my hands are over my head, sometimes they're by my side. I'm so good! In other news, out of completely nowhere I got a bloody nose tonight. It was gushing so bad I thought someone had run up and punched me in the face and ran away without me noticing. There was so much blood all over my face and body it was so gross. My friend Lauren wanted me run out and find a group of people and yell "I'm Hemorrhaging!", then fall over and pretend to pass out. She figured there was so much blood it would freak people out pretty good. She is just that twisted. Unfortunately I thought I really was dying so I couldn't make much light of the situation. Her joke did keep me from completely freaking out though, so that's good. I do not handle blood well. That's pretty much all I have to say about my day. I'm probably going to go to bed now because it's almost midnight and usually I've been in bed for two hours by now. I'm such a grandma! I'll probably knit me a pillow case really quickly before I go to sleep. Then maybe I'll knit me up a little sweater vest to wear tomorrow. Sweater vests are still in, right?

7 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

bwah hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

can't wait to see the sweater vest.

and oh, do i remember that night of seeing Save the Last Dance. we all went together, right? i remember all the gangstas dancin' during the credits when it was over. we were all scared to get up and leave.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I can show you a couple of dance moves if you would like me to. Most ppl are too uncomfortable to ask me for help. I don't mind if you ask!!!!

Can you create me a scarf for the winter while you are on a knitting kick??

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Mandy, Allison was not with us the night we went with everyone from LCC, so Heidi and I went with her again on her birthday. I do remember going with you and the dancing in the aisles. I wasn't scared to leave though, I wanted to get up and join them!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

ok so i tried already to post this but apparently it didn't work.

anyways.

i so remember wearing those stupid wrappers on our heads.

i think everyone must have hated us that night. i'm so embarrassed for us now!

rach i think i probably wanted to get up in the aisles and dance thatnight too...i may have felt a little overwhelmed w/ our LCC group, however, being the only white people in the whole place!
missy could've shown us all up though!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Go check it out, Rach, after all, this guy thinks your blog is cool. These ppl have to quit. Does anyone know how to stop them??

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel your post is soo cool!! Check out my site!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

hey if you go to your settings, then click on comments, you can add the word verification thing onto your blog and it should help stop the junk comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home