Cherry Coke

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ode To My Sunglasses

Oh my big sunglasses, you were fantastic
you covered my eyes with pieces of plastic

The pressure of your job was too much to take
and you let the sun's gazing fire cause you to break

Oh my big sunglasses you will greatly be missed
I have to buy a new pair, so now I'm just pissed

Rachel's Sunglasses
RIP
May 2005 - September 2005

That is right folks, my sunglasses broke yesterday. The funny thing about it is how they broke. I didn't drop them or sit on them or anything like that. I was just wearing them when suddenly a screw popped out, one of the frames snapped in half and a lens fell out. I wasn't even moving. Apparantly I didn't get the memo that told me my sunglasses would self destruct four months after purchased. Oh well, such is life. I'm in a bad mood today so I'm going to go sit around and be cranky and snap at anyone who attempts to talk to me. That should cheer me up.

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

asdjf;lkawue

never can i read your blog without laughing. NEVER!!!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

That's okay. They were ugly anyway!!!

Just teasing

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Missy Kay Raymer you turd! You know my glasses were beautiful. And Mandy, thanks for always appreciating my talent. You may be the only one who does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home