Cherry Coke

Monday, October 03, 2005

Hail, hail, the gang's all here! Or at least they were. I could not have had a better weekend. I have been so incredibly bored this past month, so it was just fantastic to have all my friends here again. Not only did Lele and Steph stay with me, but Liz came down too and we had a blast. On friday we just hung out all day talking up a storm then went down to the docks and smoked cigars. It was like the most fun I've ever had. Then on saturday afternoon we went to a soccer game and it was like 100 degrees out and I almost died. We decided to have a big girls night out so we went to Olive Garden. It was just a big gaggle of girls. There were like ten of us just hanging out. The entire restaurant was staring at us the whole time we were there. Some of the girls orderd drinks. I, however, did not. The waitress did make sure to ask me who was driving home because she wanted to make sure I wasn't driving because she apparantly thought I was drunk. I was drinking peach tea! And the girls who did have a drink all ordered like one glass of wine. I was so insulted. Mostly because I wasn't drinking at all and I was the one who she thought was drunk. Of course she might have gotten that impression if she saw me fall off the bench in the waiting area outside. I thought I had more room to scoot over.....I was wrong. I fell over and dropped the pager and everyone laughed at me. Nothing new for me though. I'm such a clutz. Then we went to the walking bridge and some midget with a limp tried joining our group. How do I always meet these people? On Sunday everyone had to leave and my heart was broken. However I am coming to Illinois in just 4 days and it cannot come soon enough. I need a break from Tennessee. Well that's all for me right now. Hopefully, I'll see y'all in four days!

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Glad you had a great weekend, ya slosh. I look forward to seeing you! Love ya!!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Missy were you trying to call me a lush there? I don't think slosh makes sense.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

That's coming from a slosh. Sure...........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home