Cherry Coke

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More adventures from down south. I should warn you this is yet another story of my time spent with Lindsey. We don't need to get to know more people! Well tonight we decided to go out for a night on the town. Our typical night on the town is usually just going to starbucks, but tonight we saw a Chili's and decided to stop and get a couple of adult type drinks first. We debated on whether or not to go because, well we did not look our best. We weren't planning on going inside anywhere so we did not bother to fancy up the baggy shirts and no make up looks we were sporting. A needless worry as it turns out, because I have my faithful followers and nothing I do can discourage their affection. I should clarify that by faithful followers I am referring to dirty old men. They love me. This man, probably in his forties, came up to me just as we were getting ready to leave and was like, hey there can I buy you a drink? I was just like, darn the luck, we're just leaving. Then he decides to still ask my name and I gave it to him (full name and address of course) then he's like well I'm Poncho, have a good night. Really? Poncho? Apparantly he was ready to protect me from rainy weather. To make a long story short you are all invited to the wedding of Rachel Hillyer and Poncho McJacket.

5 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

i just laughed out loud in my office. i'm glad everyone else around me is late today. that was hilarious!!!!

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you're getting back to your spanish/irish roots... I del dee dee di dee di (imagin strange irish jig). I want to go back to Chilli's, but since you guys aren't here I would be alone, and let's be honest... drinking alone is pretty pathetic.
- Lindsey

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be sad. Poncho will not let you drink alone. Come. Come sit next to Poncho. He is caring. He has free drinks.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Okay I don't know who did that, but I so love you now. So funny!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

It was I Poncho...

Dang it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home