Cherry Coke

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Well the weather has finally started to cool down a bit. Yesterday it rained a little. And by a little I mean I had to build an arc and gather up two of every animal. It poured down rain the entire day and I thought I was going to drown every time I stepped outside, and of course yesterday had to be the day when I had to be running around outside. I think what my made my day was when I was attacked by a squirrel. Well perhaps not attacked, but it did scare the crap out of me. I was just walking down the street minding my business when this squirrel jumped out from behind a bush. It jumped right in front of me arms in the air, like a person would do if they were trying to scare someone. And I swear when I screamed, that squirrel laughed as it ran away. But I had the last laugh by not inviting the squirrel onto my arc. I've been trying to call Missy for several days now and have yet to get a hold of her. She conveniently misses my calls and conveniently calls me back when I'm not around. I'm beginning to think that I've been replaced and that she's secretly calling another best friend behind my back. So I'm going to use this opportunity to let you know, I'm on to you Missy!

4 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

okay, miss "I'm in the shower." It was great to talk to you last night!!!!!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

don't you remember? her best friend moved to Pennsylvania...or somewhere. i don't remember what state now.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Yeah, since Jake and I have been hanging out Melissa just adopted my girlfriend for her new best friend... wait.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Missy- It was good to talk to you. You should probably know that I will never stop calling you ever

Mandy- Her best friend does live in Pennsylvania! Good memory.

Lucas- That reminds me of all the double dates I went on with Missy and Jake and my significant other. And by significant other, I mean my sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home