Cherry Coke

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm back in Tennessee for one day and already I miss Illinois. I am SO moving back to the north. People here are soooo weird. Today Lindsey and I were going to Target and on the way there we noticed that one of the doors in the back was open a little, so I decided to crawl back and close it. Right when I started to crawl back a car full of weird hicks came up right beside her car and just stared at me while I moved back. Then, they were like cheering and one of them pulled out a dollar and started waving it at me. I don't even know what that means! I was just crawling in the back seat, it did not merit any sort of cheering or money. And I think the person with the money was a lady. Stupid state. Then on the way back some guy in a truck kept honking and waving at us. What!? Don't wave at me, I don't know you! Weirdos. Also, it's like summer weather here. Why is it so warm in January? I just got like 5 new sweaters. I need cold weather! I put on a sweatshirt today and almost died from the heat. Ugh, stupid weather. On a sad note, today I had to say good bye to my friend Fergeson. For those of you who don't know, I was hamster-sitting for a friend and today she came and took him back. It broke my heart. That hamster and I had a bond. And, no, I do not need to get a life. Before I go I would like say hello to Heidi. I promised to write a poem in her honor because she finally has the internet now and can read my blog, but nothing rhymes with Heidi, except for maybe flighty and I just don't where to go with that. So she just gets a hello. And a bye because I'm done.

7 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Glad to see a real post!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks, I do what I can.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Man life is rough.
(Now imagine this next part in a whiny girl voice...)

It's like summer here, it's January and I can wear sandals... it's so hot, I want to shovel my drive way and be cold... and guys keep hitting on me even on the freeway. Life is so hard. Why would anyone want to be me?

Jerk.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

hahahaha

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hahahahaha! Hey! One of the people hitting on me was a lady. So there!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Touche'

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

ahhahahahahaha.

i'm with lucas on this one. you POOR thing being down there in such heat. i'll do my best to bottle up the cold and send it your way so you can wear your sweaters and boots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home