Cherry Coke

Thursday, March 02, 2006

This past Sunday I went to Nashville to help my sister and brother-in -law move into their new apartment. What I ended up doing was setting up all of her baby stuff. It was so cute and I decided that I need to have a baby. For those of you who just passed out let me explain. If I had a baby, then my sister's baby would have a little cousin that he could grow up with and be lifelong friends with like my sisters and I had when we were growing up. How fun would that be?!

So this whole week it has been in the 70s which is really nice, but it kind of bums me out because I am going to be heading to Illinois on Saturday and I supsect that it is not quite that warm there. Please tell me it's been sunny and warm like summer up there too. Just lie if you have to. I hate leaving this warm weather! Maybe we can all meet up while I'm in Illinois. I'll bring Poncho along. He loves to travel.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

You better let Poncho in on the fact that he is going to be a dad.

It is so hot up here. I would bring capris and sandals.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Seriously, could it be any warmer up here? I submit that it cannot. We had to have three inches of snow yesterday, just to cool things down so we could go swimming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home