Cherry Coke

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I decided to do something really productive with my time this weekend. So I made the obvious choice and started reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. Jealous? I'm only on the second book, but so far I'm hooked. I read the first book then watched the corresponding movie. Then I thought I might need to get a life, but not until I finish my books.

I got a call from Dara and Dion this weekend. That was fun because I haven't talked to them in a long time. And yes they do put me on speakerphone so they can talk to me at the same time. They're funny people. I haven't been up to visit them since June and apparently that has caused them to miss me. They asked me to move up there and live with them. Like move into their house and live in the spare bedroom. I just laughed but they were being serious. They were like "We wouldn't charge rent or anything." I think absence has caused them to have an idealized view of me. I know I'm fun to be around, but I'm not so peachy to live with. I mean, Dara should know that. I told them I would think about it though, so who knows. Well I'm off, sadly I can't stand to be away from my book too long. I lead a sad life.

7 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I would never ever ever make fun of you for reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. I tore through the first two and then instead of buying the third one, I started reading it in Barnes & Noble. I haven't finished it yet. I love them.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah I love those book too. We're awesome. I didn't buy the third book yet either, I guess the first two are just easier to buy. I am however going to have to buy it because I am hooked. I will read it then give it you because you must complete the series.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Let's buy the pants, girls!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh I bought them and mailed them to you. Wear them for a week and then send them to Mandy. I can't wait for the magic to begin!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Oh Rachel, LYLAS

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magic in the pants... that's what I've been saying this whole time.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

hahahaha. way to bring back the LYLAS. i love it. we should get some pants, girls! seriously though...

j/k.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home