Cherry Coke

Friday, August 17, 2007

What? I have not been bloggin absent for 3 months! That's crazy talk. Anyway, I'm only back because I've been tagged by Missy! Here are my 8 random facts!

1. I love neil diamond.

2. 60% of what I say is a quote from Friends. 38% of what I say is a quote from Austin Powers, 1.5 % other movies and tv shows. .5% is original thought.

3. I wash my hands 60 times a day.

4. I can say for a fact that I don't like being chased by clowns.

5. I cry more than should be humanly possible.

6. We have a scale in the bathroom at work so that women can obsessively weigh themselves during the day. One day as I was walking out I tripped over it and fell flat on the floor. I was just barely back on two feet before someone walked in. I tried to hobble out as if nothing had happened.

7. I would rather be run over by a car than be in a car with a spider in it.

8. I won't lie, sometimes I think I'm the funniest person I know.


I tag no one. It's not that important to me :).

7 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to try to write down memories for each number... but I'm way too tired for that! So... to sum up everything I was going to say.... "funny... lots of memories... bleep blop bloop"

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Do you like reinactments of being chased by clowns??

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger GGLJAbles said...

Who doesn't love Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show? Come on!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

hahahahaha.

STOP CHASING ME, YOU'VE HAD YOUR KICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

A scale in the women's bathroom... your guys self-esteem never gets a break from society does it? It would only be worse if there was a guy in their guessing your weight.

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Fact 11. You never blog.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

What? I blogged like a month ago, and then 3 months before that! I'm basically obsessed with blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home