Cherry Coke

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I seriously hate my damn neighbors!!! And for no particular reason I will need the following things:

-Can of gas

-Matches

-And, an air tight alibi.

-Oh, and an old priest and a young priest, but that's a seperate issue.

Meanwhile I have to start saving my money now. Why is that, you ask? Because in 2009 the Harry Potter theme park opens up in Orlando. Color me excited! I'll be there opening day with my fake lightning bolt scar and all! Take that losers!.........I haven't got much sleep lately, don't judge me.

4 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in for all of the above!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

If you are patient enough, the Harry Potter theme park can be your air tight alibi. And we will get two more years of Hillbilly blogs. I think everyone wins here.

P.S. The word verification I have to type to post this is one letter away from wiener.

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am watching Patrick Dempsey in Sweet Home Alabama and I thought of you showing me the clip of him in Enchanted because of how YUMMY HE IS!!!

And I agree with Lucas - I do love your stories about your neighbors and after seeing how sexy the one is with out his shirt... I don't know how you CAN stay away from there!

Don't judge me - it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm in a weird mood

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm you should know that you really need to update your blog!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home