Cherry Coke

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Several things to discuss.

1. Per my previous post I am now a poodle head because I got a perm. Well a body wave, but whatever. There first couple of days were pretty rough for me. Mostly because I looked like a poodle and that was not exactly what I was picturing. Meanwhile I have since been able to wash it and it has quite tamed down and I am enjoying it much more.

2. I am beyond thrilled that So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight. I love that show. I think it's my new favorite thing about summer....Mostly because I don't have a lot going on right now.

3. Remember how last year I was offering to give away some kittens? Just for kick let's say that the offer still stands. Brand new, never been used.....I don't want to talk about it....Stupid trampy cat.


That's all for now. Keep checking back, perhaps I will post picture of my new poodle hair. We shall see.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I thought you were going to say you were so excited because we are going to be there tomorrow...but no, it was excitement for a tv show!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

aw i'm excited about SYTYCD too!!! best thing about summer...other than...well, summer. and can I please have a show where the camera just focuses on Dan Karaty? i think i'm in love with him...

can't wait to see your poodle hair! i bet it's cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home