Cherry Coke

Monday, May 28, 2007

Fun-a-thon 2007, here's what we did:

We celebrated our birthdays while we were together (We were supposed to be blowing out the candles but I was mad at the cake)













We went bowling and we all picked out the same ball. (I won) :)

We went out to dinner and ate spicy chili (well not really, but I find this picture to be amusing).


We watched a scary movie that scared us to death. (This is us after we passed out from fear)

Then we took one last picture and said goodnight. (To be fair, fun-a-thon was three days long but we only had the camera out yesterday, so this is all you get)

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger GGLJAbles said...

I think you know what I want to say about this entry!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the perm!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

your hair is cute!!! love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home