Cherry Coke

Friday, September 01, 2006

My sister is coming to visit me for a couple of days, so I decided I would make a couple of her favorite desserts. Good idea, right? No, bad idea! I can't do anything right. The first attempt: tapioca pudding from scratch. What I made: tapioca solid mass. In my experience you don't usually have to eat pudding with a fork! Second attempt: chocolate cake, not from scratch, but from a box. That seems hard to mess up, but I managed. I opened up the cake mix and it exploded. It went everywhere! On the counter, on the floor, on me, it was a huge disaster. I'm not giving up, however. Tomorrow morning I will buy more cake mix and I will make a wonderful cake! Then I will have my sister show me how to properly make the pudding and it will be the same as if I made it for her. Now I have to go clean up the chocolate catastrophe in my kitchen.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.................... :( See ya ....sometime. Hope you guys have fun this weekend.

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are back! I have missed reading your funny posts! Keep 'em coming. Love ya and miss ya!

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met Poncho's cousin last night. Apparently he lives in Minnesota and his name is Parka.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Lindsey words cannot express how much I love you now. You are so funny! What I love the most is that this is a true story. Parka and Poncho. Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home