Cherry Coke

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Is there anything better than holding the one you love and watching So You Think You Can Dance? I submit that there is not. By the way I am holding my kitten Dreyfuss right now. I refuse to love actual human beings. I named him Dreyfuss because he bares a striking resemblence to the actor Richard Dreyfuss. Trust me it's possible.

Earlier tonight I got a phone call and it was from some lady taking a survey. She was like "can I talk to a male between the ages of 18-34?" So I said, "No, there's no man here. I'm single. Rub it in! Why don't you just call me up and ask me why I'm not having children yet? Sheesh!" I didn't really say that, I just stopped at no. But how funny would it have been if I had said that?

My neighbor's have been quiet for a week. I'm beginning to wonder if they're dead. If they are, I'm really gonna need to look for an alibi. Cause who's going to believe I didn't murder them. I have not been quiet with my opinion. Mandy, Heidi, sorry you guys didn't get to meet them while you were here. They were on vacation for the 4th. Probably in Tennessee having incestuous relations with their relatives........I'm a horrible person.

4 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

ahhahahahahaha.

i'll be a witness for you in court. "she was in chicago! i promise! her feet are bruised!"

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Mandy you crack me up. Just so you know my feet are now on the road to recovery. I may be able to walk again.

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did not give the phone to Poncho? Poncho will talk to the lady on the phone. Poncho loves the ladies.

"We are taking a survey for men 18-34."
"Poncho will take your survey... Poncho is all the man you need."

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Oh Poncho..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home