Cherry Coke

Monday, October 30, 2006

Last night while I was typing away on my laptop a spider crawled across the keys. So I threw it across the room. My laptop.....across the room. Don't worry though, it landed safely on my hardwood floors. As I am now currently once again typing away you've probably realized that it survived the excitement. The good news is I didn't even notice that I threw my laptop until after I had killed the spider and screamed for like five minutes. That's what adults do, right?

4 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so did that today! Except it wasn't a spider, it was a bee... Who has BEES in NOVEMBER!? Well, the bee flew behind my desk and I jumped up from my chair and ran to the opposite side of the room and just shook and pointed until someone went and looked to see if they could find it. Oh... did I mention that I did this while I was at WORK?! Yeah... my boss thinks I am crazy

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Good thinking!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

I think this is a typical reaction. How big was the spider? five inches? 7 inches?

Or was it () that big?

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Okay so maybe the size of the spider wouldn't have broken any records but it was a spider nonetheless! I hate spiders! And apparently my laptop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home